What is Kinesiology?
Kinesiology, simply put, is the science of human movement.
Certified Kinesiologists specialize in applying the latest evidence-based research to improving function and correcting aberrant motor patterns, with the goal of improving function, health and wellness of individuals in all settings and from all populations.
Kinesiologists treat acute and chronic injuries to muscles, bones, and joints, and are specialists in analyzing body mechanics and movement patterns, with the goal of returning individuals to their regular activities of daily living as quickly as possible after an injury.
Kinesiologists are highly effective in analyzing and treating many injuries, including:
All our Kinesiology Sessions are currently ONLINE through COVID-19
Our Kinetics Pricing falls within ICBC guidelines:
ready to get started in 3 easy steps?
- Fill in the Health History and Par Q forms below.
- Allow me 24-48 hours to review your documents and begin your customized plan.
- Pay and Book the first block of sessions and together begin working on YOUR Goals!
Never Used Virtual Media?
In order to provide real time live feedback I use Zoom Media for all my virtual sessions.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A laptop or Tablet computer with a web browser (such as Safari or Chrome)
- Steady, reliable internet (click here to troubleshoot wifi connection issues)
- A webcam (usually built into device)
- A viable email address
- A quiet space where you won’t be disrupted
Lets Be Up Front…
All session packs are paid monthly based on predetermined and “locked in” dates
All sessions and packages must include 5% GST
All session packs come with a 12 week commitment
Sessions cancelled less than predetermined cancellation will be charged in full
Sessions will not be extended due to late arrivals or interruptions made by the client
Sessions expire after 6 months from date of purchase.
You will thank yourself tomorrow for getting started today.
See what Heather’s Kinesiology Clients have to say …
questions? get in contact:
We'd love to hear from you to discuss how we can help. Drop us a line and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!